How to Apply
|28 June||UTS Elite Athlete Program Mid-Year Scholarship Applications for existing students OPEN.|
|9 July||UTS Elite Athlete Program Mid-Year Scholarship Applications for existing students CLOSE.|
|1 December||UTS Elite Athlete Program 2022 Scholarship Applications for new students OPEN.|
|31 January||Re-applications CLOSE for existing UTS EAP scholars.|
|7 February||Applications CLOSE for the UTS EAP.|
To apply for any of the UTS Sports Scholarships, please follow the steps below (please do not apply until you have accepted your offer from UTS)
Access to the online application form will become available here on June 28th for Mid-Year applications, and 1st December for 2022 applications.
Have your supporting documents ready to submit to complete your application
- Sporting resume
- Letter from coach/national sporting body verifying status
- Proof of enrolment
- 2 action photos
- 1 passport style photo
Eligibility for 2021:
- Any enrolled UTS student is eligible to apply for a sports scholarship
- The student may be enrolled either part-time or full-time
- The student will only receive their entitlements in the semester in which they are enrolled
- The student must be a representative of the National University Championships Team if relevant
- The student must be a member of a UTS Sporting Club for the sport in which they seek the scholarship (this is subject to the calibre of sports club offered by UTS. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The ActivateUTS Board reserves the right in special circumstances to grant a scholarship to students who do not meet the above eligibility criteria
- Due to COVID, results from both 2019 and 2020 will be considered
Athletes holding a scholarship with another Australian University will not be considered for a sporting scholarship at UTS.
Athletes are invited to apply on a yearly basis. Once applications are received, they are assessed by the UTS Sports Management Committee, and allocated to the relevant level, depending on sport and performance.
For more information on sport-specific criteria for 2022 eligibility, please contact email@example.com
Please note that all scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the UTS Sports Management Committee.