Facilities and Gyms
Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, ActivateFit.Gym is the perfect gym near you, which has a pressure free and diverse community. Our friendly staff are here to help you on your journey to health and wellbeing.
At ActivateFit.Gym you’ll find:
- State of the art Cardio equipment and Pin Loaded Zone
- Large free weights zone with Olympic lifting platforms
- Functional training zone
- Brand new Spin studio
- Over 40 group fitness classes each week
- Stretch and relax zone
- Sydney’s best personal trainers.
- Electronic locker to secure your possessions
- A complimentary physical assessment and personal exercise program when joining on a membership greater than 6 months
- Extended opening hours 7 days a week.
Contact the ActivateFit.Gym team for a complimentary tour phone: (02) 9514 2444 activatefitgym.com.au
ActivateFit.Gym will be closed for the holidays from 25th December to 3rd January inclusive
Limited Reopen: Monday 4th January M-F 6am – 8pm, no weekends.
Ross Milbourne Sports Hall (RMSH)
The Ross Milbourne Sports Hall (RMSH) is free to use for current UTS students and staff, UTS Insearch students, UTS Sport and Activate Social clubs and its members. The versatile space can be used for indoor sporting games, dance performances and community gatherings. The court space can be converted into a netball court, futsal/indoor soccer court, volleyball court and three badminton courts.
Given the current Government restrictions regarding COVID-19, we have listed guidelines below to reduce the spread of the virus and ensure participants can conduct their sporting activity within a safe environment:
- No equipment will be lent out (balls, bibs etc). Please bring your own equipment.
- UTS Sport Staff will be the only people permitted to move and clean the equipment (badminton posts, futsal goals etc)
- Bookings will be more limited due to a necessary 30 minute gap between bookings.
- Please adhere to the limitations placed on the number of people permitted in the changerooms. No locker or shower usage is permitted at this stage.
- Everyone must tap their ID cards on arrival, scan the pre-screening QR Code, and show its completion to UTS Sport Staff. Failure to do any of the following will unfortunately mean you are not permitted to use the RMSH.
- No spectators allowed.
- If your group booking exceeds the number of people permitted in a space (subject to government regulations at the time) some of your group will unfortunately be asked to leave.
- Do not enter if unwell.
Furthermore, please see availability of items for each court:
- Court 1: Basketball hoop available
- Court 2: No Basketball hoop available. Badminton only.
- Court 3: Basketball hoop available.
- Full-sized basketball court
- Dance Studio
- Tutorial Room
Building 4B, 745 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007
For all enquiries, contact the team at RMSH on 9514 9956 or through email@example.com
UTS Sydney Boys High Stadium
UTS SBH stadium is available for hire by UTS students, staff and members of the public. The space is ideal for either training or competition with grandstand and scoreboard facilities.
- Full-sized basketball court
- Tiered grandstand
- Electronic scoreboard
- Male & Female change rooms
- Off street parking
Available for hire by the general public.
For any enquiries or booking information contact firstname.lastname@example.org